San Antonio Finish Line

San Antonio Finish Line
Jeremy, Jen and I rocked it!

Fraternity Centennial Celebration

Fraternity Centennial Celebration

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello Readers!

I wanted to let everyone know I am reporting in for the first time since the original weight goal was hit. I think I originally let it get to my head, I quickly gained 5 pounds of that back as I hit a complacent level. Good news all that complacency is over! I have burned that 5 pounds back off and am motivated again! When weight loss is a continual process we will go through swings where out motivation lacks, find things that are important to you and the motivation will come back quickly.

I know summer is coming upon us quickly here and many of us get busy with activities and BBQ's and other fun things, but summer is the most important time to stay motivated. This should be the time of year we are most active as we have more daylight to use. Most of us will find ourselves drinking more beverages, eating more food so it is very important to hit your workouts extremely hard. I know this is the case for me. Find an activity you truly enjoy, for me I play tennis and swim in the summers. Both activities will be hitting their heights. The pools are almost open and many of us are self concience, the more active you are the easier it is too wear that swimsuit.

I mentioned the American Cancer Society last week in my post, I am happy to announce our trivia fundraiser went incredibly well as we raised $346. Thanks go out to Dana and Michelle for the hard work put in on organizing the event. Something else very cool happened with my post from last week, www.hotelscombined.com contacted me about a charity program they do. By helping spread the word about their company and their charity program they will donate to Dana's Relay for Life team. After reading about the company and their causes this is a great company. They basically combine the largest hotel sites and find their customers the cheapest rates on travel. They then link you directly with the site to book the travel. The organization contributes to several charitable causes. Please check out the link below:

http://www.hotelscombinded.com/Charity.aspx

Thank you to hotelscombined for the donation, my team and I thank you greatly you are helping to defeat a terrible disease.

Check back next week for further updates on my weight loss and a look at some workouts you can do to start pushing your next goals.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment